- This competition is conducted by Union Health Pty Ltd (‘Union Health’) ABN 71 617 894 096, of 438 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- The promotion commences at 8:00am on Wednesday, 4 December 2019 and closes at 4:00pm on Sunday, 26 April 2020 (Promotional Period).
- Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the conditions of entry.
- To be eligible to be in one draw to win, entrants must meet one of the following criteria;
Must have joined Union Health during the Promotional Period
The Primary Policy Holder will receive one entry into one draw
Members making referrals
Members who have referred new members during the promotional period will receive one entry to one draw for each new eligible member referred.
The referred family member/friend cannot currently be a TUH or Union Health member or a dependant of a TUH or Union Health member coming off a parent's policy.
If the new member joins by telephone, they must mention the referrers name when they join.
Union Health membership is subject to eligibility criteria.
- The draws will be conducted on:
- Wednesday 15 January 2020 at 11am
- Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 11am
- Wednesday 11 March 2020 at 11am
- Wednesday 8 April 2020 at 11am, and
- Wednesday 6 May 2020 at 11am at the registered premises of Union Health, 438 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
The first and second entries, drawn randomly, that meet these terms and conditions will each receive an Apple watch prize.
- Each of the ten Apple Watch prizes consists of one Apple Watch Series 3 GPS. The winner will have the choice between a 38mm and 42mm case in the following colours: Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band, or Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band (up to $369 value). If this model is discontinued during the promotional period, Union Health reserves the right to substitute the prize with another model of similar value.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and mail using the contact details that Union Health has on its records. It is a condition of entry that prize winners agree that their name may be published on the Union Health website and/or used in other forms of marketing material by Union Health, without Union Health seeking further approval or the payment of any consideration.
- Should Union Health not be able to contact
- the first prize draw winner by Wednesday 22 January 2020,
- the second prize draw winner by Wednesday 19 February 2020
- the third prize draw winner by Wednesday 18 March 2020
- the fourth prize draw winner by Wednesday 15 April 2020, and
- the fifth prize draw winner Wednesday 13 May 2020, using the contact details it has on record, a further draw will occur until a winner have been determined.
The second draw will be conducted on
- Thursday 23 January at 11am
- Thursday 20 February 2020 at 11am
- Thursday 19 March 2020 at 11am
- Thursday 16 April 2020 at 11am, and
- Thursday 14 May 2020 at 11am at the registered premises of Union Health, 438 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services, or taken as cash. The prize is not transferrable. The winner will get a letter from us and we will purchase the watch on their behalf once they decide which type they would like and once the 30-day cooling off period has lapsed.
- Should Union Health not be in a position to conduct the competition or the prize draw on the dates specified above it reserves the right to delay or cancel the competition or delay the draw under the same terms and conditions.
- Entry into the promotion is open to Australian residents only above the age of 18. Direct employees of TUH are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Permit numbers:
- NSW: LTPS/19/40573
- ACT: TP 19/04773
Union Health members also are eligible for a $100 eGift card when they refer a friend or family member.
$100 eGift card Terms and conditions:
- Union Health membership is subject to eligibility criteria.
- The offer is available to members who are financial (ie payment of premiums must be up to date) at the date of referral.
- The referred family member/friend cannot currently be a TUH or Union Health member or dependant of a TUH or Union Health member coming off a parent's policy.
- The $100 eGift Card will be sent within 14 days of receiving the first premium of the new member.
- You consent to Union Health collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes set out in Union Health's Privacy Statement.
- If the new member joins by telephone, they must mention your name when they join.
- You may refer as many family members/friends as you wish.
- The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact Union Health on 1300 661 283.