All eligible customers will receive from Queensland Teachers’ Union Health Fund Limited (ABN 38 085 150 376):
- 4 weeks free health insurance.
- $100 eGift Card.
Fund rules including yearly limits and waiting periods may apply.
The offer is available to you if you:
- Meet membership criteria.
- Are a new Union Health health insurance customer.
- Are not transferring from a Queensland Teachers’ Union Health Fund Limited health insurance policy.
- Are not a dependant, coming off a parent’s policy who is a Queensland Teachers’ Union Health Fund Limited or Union Health member.
- Are an Australian resident over the age of 18.
- Join on a Union Health insurance policy with hospital and extras cover between 12.00am on Monday 26 April 2021 and 11.59pm on Monday 31 May 2021.
- Pay your health insurance premiums via direct debit.
- Hold cover, maintain direct debit for 30 consecutive days from policy start date and the policy is current and paid up to date.
If you meet all of the eligibility criteria above, you are an eligible customer.
A 30-day cooling off period applies if you change your mind about the cover purchased. As long as no claims have been made, we will refund any premium paid, however you will forfeit eligibility for these offers.
Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
Offer is not transferrable.
4 weeks free is not redeemable for cash.
eGift Card is not redeemable for cash.
Lost or stolen eGift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Limit of one eGift Card per policy.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please Union Health on 1300 661 283.